Translate House is proud to announce that we’ve renewed our support agreement with The Document Foundation. Translate House will be offering support and hosting of the LibreOffice Pootle server.
At Translate House we’re immensely proud to be able to be able to support LibreOffice, this is one of the most important end-user facing and open source tools. We regard it as critical for any language to translate if they want to see movement and traction in 0ther commercial localisations of their language.
The support engagement ensure:
- Hosting is on performant AWS infrastructure following Translate House’s deployment pattern
- Ensure an up-to-date Pootle server as we perform updates and migrations
- Includes server monitoring
- Allows us to proactively identify performance bottlenecks, fix and deploy them
It’s worth saying that as Translate House we’re happy to be able to:
- Host the biggest Pootle installation, we can learn from this and ensure our large clients benefit
- We don’t forget that Pootle is open source, so it’s wonderful to be able to support another open source project.
If you are an enterprise customer, using Pootle, or thinking of using Pootle, then please contact us and we can discuss our support options.